10 Simple Steps to Getting Free Music #Throwback Style
By The Jack Fresh Team, Aug 13 2015 07:37PM
1. Find out what time your favourite DJ is playing on the radio.
2. Grab your Casio watch and set the alarm clock accordingly.
3. Select one blank cassette tape and place it inside the cassette player.
4. Have all of the snacks & drinks you will ever need close by.
5. Place one finger above the play button and one finger above the record button.
6. Be still, wait, and listen like a ninja in the night.
7. When you hear the first little sound of a song you like, push play + record.
8. Send good vibes, hope, and pray that the DJ don’t talk!
9. Stop, rewind, re position and be thankful when the song has finished.
10. Repeat the process until the DJ goes home.
While the 80's & 90's trends have made a huge comeback within fashion, for some reason we can’t quite see this method of getting free music making a return anytime soon. Getting the music for free was fun, but having to sit there with a pencil winding the tape back in if it started to unravel, was not so fun.
Nowadays we would much rather download from iTunes, Amazon, Apple Music, Spotify, Google Play, Tidal, etc, but one thing you can’t beat is a good memory!
For more good memories select your gender as we take you back to the future of fashion:
Contact us for blog considerations [email protected]